
Noah Scored 7 goals in his soccer game this weekend. Noah isn't always aggressive on the soccer field, but before his game yesterday I told him if he made 2 goals, I would buy him an ice cream and 3 I'd buy him an ice cream and a soda. Noah then asked, "what if i make 6 goals?" I told him I'd take him to a restaurant(thinking to myself there's no way he's going to score 6). As soon as the game started noah took off determined to make his goals... to our surprise he made 7 freaking goals! I missed the game b/c I was at Emily's tball game. When I saw him after the game, he ran up to me and said I MADE 6 GOALS. I couldn't believe it. We now know how to motivate Noah. We stopped at Burger King for his reward!
3 comments:
Way to go Noah! That's awesome! :)
sounds like he hustled you... :)
Sounds like Noah's a shrewd contract negotiator. Maybe his future is in sports managements - an Agent!?!? ;)
Post a Comment