We're going on vacation this summer to San Jose in June! I found an awesome deal on SWAirlines nonstop from Austin to Oakland for $79.00/each way. WOO HOO! We'll get to hit the beach, SF, and visit with all my family! Can't wait... Now it's just getting there with 3 kids on the airplane... augh!
Here are some pictures of our last visit... I'm getting VERY excited...you can tell it was a long time ago by how young our kids are!
Here are some pictures of our last visit... I'm getting VERY excited...you can tell it was a long time ago by how young our kids are!
12 comments:
How exciting! Tell the ocean "hi" for me! and eat a chowder bowl at fisherman's wharf for me too!
That is exciting!!! What a deal on flights!!! I wish there was a one way flight to Boise from Austin. That would make my life so much easier!! Have fun and enjoy the beach!!
Yea!!!! We can't wait. What an awsome deal on airline tickets!!!!
Yeah! I am happy you get to go. What a screaming deal on tickets! I'd go for that price. The ocean is the best. Seriously. Have fun!
oh..i'm so jealous! Can i come too? ;) That is one great deal by the way!
I am officially jealous!!! I will check to see if i can find good deals so I can come too!!! HOW EXCITING Joonie!
I am jealous! That price is amazing! You guys are going to have so much fun! Have fun at the beach! I wish we were going!!!!
lucky guys! wow what a price !
How did you find it?
Have fun.
Wow I just read through everything. That's a BIG update you have going on.
I am enjoying the music in your sidebar as well.
P.S- That's a great deal on those tickets it's funny when flying is cheaper than driving right?
How long are you guys staying? Maybe we could drive up like last time I know Steve would love to see Steve! Awesome deal, it was meant to be!
Wow, that's a lot to catch up on! It was fun reading about all your goings on the past couple months. The pics of Em she took herself are hilarious!!! Have fun in CA!!
Julianne :)
Post a Comment