MAN that is nice!!!! Did you get that at Costco? I saw one like that there! I am so jealous!! WHAT a handsome looking piece of furniture!
I am jealous too. We are in desparate need of a couch that big but I guess you also have a room big enough to put it in---: 0 which we don't!
all I can say is... WOW! That looks so comfy!
SOOO cute! I love it! I love sectionals! They are so cozy and comfy! That is a freakin cute one too! LOVE it!
That is a SWEET! couch.Just looking at it makes me want to lay down and fall asleep watching Sportscenter or something.
Nice Couch.
sweet looking couch. Too bad we can't swing by for a trial run?!?!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
MAN that is nice!!!! Did you get that at Costco? I saw one like that there! I am so jealous!! WHAT a handsome looking piece of furniture!
I am jealous too. We are in desparate need of a couch that big but I guess you also have a room big enough to put it in---: 0 which we don't!
all I can say is... WOW! That looks so comfy!
SOOO cute! I love it! I love sectionals! They are so cozy and comfy! That is a freakin cute one too! LOVE it!
That is a SWEET! couch.
Just looking at it makes me want to lay down and fall asleep watching Sportscenter or something.
Nice Couch.
sweet looking couch. Too bad we can't swing by for a trial run?!?!
Post a Comment