Sunday, February 10, 2008

Straight Hair



Here I am with straight hair! I got 6 inches cut off Saturday and my hairdresser temporarily straightened it! Most people say they don't recognize me and like the change, but say they prefer me with curly hair! My kids definitely want my curly hair back. Noah keeps asking me when it will be curly again... I guess my curly hair is a part of my identity! :)

8 comments:

Shannon B said...

Well, I already commented on facebook, but dang girl, you look GOOD!

Kristen said...

I can't believe how much you look like Stef with your hair straight. Looks way cute.

Christine said...

You look sooo good! I love it!!

Lyndsee Bates said...

I LOVE it straight! I didn't really recognize you but dang girl!!!! You look HOT!!!

Monson Family said...

I know, I saw you on Sunday and didn't get a chance to tell you that it looks so cute! I like it both ways! How could you not look good!?! :)

Colleen said...

Gorgous Dauling. simply gorgous!

nikki said...

You look great and I love your new couch!

Anonymous said...

That's funny about the kids and wanting the "old" hair back.

BTW, been meaning to tell you that our Ian looks a lot like Noah sometimes. Certain mannerisms give me a flashback to hanging out with your little guy.