Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm Green

Yesterday at the Rockin River in Round Rock Janet was carrying Austin through the kiddie pool.

Austin noticed a little bably playing in the water.

Austin: "That's a baby"
Janet: "Yes it is"
Austin: "That's a black baby"
Janet: "You're right, the baby is black"
Austin, very matter of factly: "I'm Green"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, Austin is color blind! Or, been eating a lot of peas.

Actually, veins look a bit green (versus blue) through the skin.

Rachel said...

Oh that kid! If you guys ever get tired of him, bring him on over here! I adore him!

Colleen said...

Holy crapola. A post batman!
Kidding.
Kinda.

That kid is funny. I really hope he starts to like me soon. I don't want to have to force him.
Kidding.
Kinda.

Christine said...

ha ha.. So funny.

Pat said...

Did he have his sunglasses on?
grandpa and I had a good laugh. I hope you guys are recording all these funny things they say.
kisses to Austin.

Grandma and Grandpa T

xxx