My two sisters, Karen and Suzie came to visit us! They both had babies within the past 6 months, so it was fun to hang out and be moms together. We had so much fun chatting and letting the kids play... my kids loved their little cousins and keep asking when we'll see them again! We went swimming a couple of times, went out to eat at Whole Foods and County Line, and had a downtown tour. We all used to live in Provo with in a 1/2 mile radius of each other and now we live thousands of miles away from each other... it was nice to be together again. Thanks for coming to visit!
Downtown
5 comments:
cute family! Julia looks really thrilled to be in a picture with her cousins!
Nice new look to the blog.
Awwwww I wish I could have been there too to spend time with my sis's. Looks like SOOOO much fun!
how fun! I like the new look!
Love you guys! I wish I could I could have been there! Waaaaah! Let's plan a sisters trip sometime! SISTA POWER!
Post a Comment