We went to Ikea like every weekend it seemed this summer. One time the boys were running around acting like crazy monkeys climbing on everything, touching everything. I was a little ways behind them and as I walked up this is what I saw...
I cracked up... I couldn't imagine what in the world they were doing. Apparently, Steve had put them on a time out hugging a pole with their noses touching it. I love this pic and my crazy boys!
Janet-That is great. Love the time-out photo. I love Ikea too and wish we had one a little closer than 2-1/2 hours away. Your kids are really growing up. Ann
ROTFLOL! (how cliche) But I love this photo!! Oh my gosh! You have cute little boys even if they are a little crazy in IKEA (come to think of it I go a little crazy in IKEA too - but I've never had to touch my nose on a pole:)
10 comments:
Janet-That is great. Love the time-out photo. I love Ikea too and wish we had one a little closer than 2-1/2 hours away. Your kids are really growing up.
Ann
ROTFLOL! (how cliche) But I love this photo!! Oh my gosh! You have cute little boys even if they are a little crazy in IKEA (come to think of it I go a little crazy in IKEA too - but I've never had to touch my nose on a pole:)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. HILARIOUS!
Way to go Steve! And nice job capture that Kodak moment! ; -)
That is hilarious!! I love it! Good job Daddy!!!
This is a cute idea. I might just have to snag it for our crazy girls next time we have issues while we are shopping.
I don't know why I'm always so surprised when I finally see an update. HAHA!
That is a funny picture.
hilarious and creative!
ha ha ha! I can't wait to see everyone at Christmas..including those "crazy boys". :)
I just had to comment again. I think this is HILAR!!
Post a Comment