Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy 10 1/2


It was our Anniversary back on May 29th!
Just wanted to say Happy 10 1/2th Anniversary to my love and my best friend!
And here's to millions of more years! :)

(For all you wondering why it took me 6 months to post... I was waiting to get to our wedding photos... they were on our desktop that crashed last March)

7 comments:

Stefani said...

Awwww, look at you two! I remember this day very well (especially the part where Steve used the women's bathroom;-) I can't believe it's been that long. That must mean I'm REALLY old.

Glad you got your photos back. Those dang computers!

Ann said...

What a cute couple. You've hardly changed.

Gotta love those computers. Mine is in the computer hospital right now. Luckily Ken's still works and he's not home right now.

Shannon B said...

precious is the word. what a pretty couple you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

What a couple of cute kids!

Colleen said...

Holy cow you guys look YOUNG! Not saying that you look old now, but you look like you could still be in High School there! VERY cute!

Unknown said...

Janet! You look so beautiful, and so happy! I can't believe we are old enough for you to be married 10 years! Crazy!

Gardner said...

You guys look great!