Friday, October 03, 2008

DisneyWorld

The 2nd week in September we went to DisneyWorld and WOW... it was sooo "magical!" It was a first visit for the kids and me... Steve had gone when he was younger. We met Steve's sister's family and his parents there. We were there for 6 days and could have stayed longer... Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios were our favorite! We didn't get to spend as much time as we wanted at Epcot and Animal Kingdom. We all had a hard time adjusting back to real life when we got home... my kids keep asking when we're going back.

I'm having a hard time being motivated to do a long post... so here is our representation of Disney in one picture!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

That's all you have to say about it????
Well, anyway, don't let your hair take over the ride : ) Love Noah's unconcerned look

Monson Family said...

That is hilarious! All of your expressions are perfect! Love it! I am going to bug you to do a longer post! You are leaving us hanging and wanting more!!!

Stimpsons said...

I'm dying about the hair comment. It's ok coming from other big hair people, I guess. I'm glad you guys had a great time. I'd love to hear more and see more pics too!
-Suzie

Ann said...

Love the hair and love everyone's facial expressions. Can't wait to see more exciting photos in such a fun place.

Colleen said...

A post?!! Do my eyes decieve me? WOW!
But what a great picture!!!! I'm jealous! I love Noahs face though

Shannon B said...

poor noah! I love his face! i love that you only have ONE pic! haha. At least I got to see more on fb.

Donna said...

Hi Janet - Looks like the trip was lots of fun. They say a picture is worth a 1000 words so I think you've shared a lot! :) I'm blog hopping from your mom and dad's blog to all of yours today. Fun to catch up on your lives! Seems like things are going well!

Rachel said...

I love it! Noah looks terrified! Okay, time to post some more pics.

PureDesign said...

I love how Noah is totally unfazed by the whole thing.