A couple of weekends ago we decided to change our flowerbed out front. I weeded for like 3-4 hours! Steve was in charge of picking out the flowers/plants since I was in charge last year and I didn't like how it turned out (plus I was too tired from weeding to go to the store and make decisions). He picked out white, purple and yellow flowers. He said they were Easter colors! :)

Planting (sorry, no pictures of me weeding)

The boys were fascinated by the earthworms. Noah was all over playing with them, but Austin wouldn't touch them! They finally picked one to be their pet and put it their bug "house" with dirt and named it Wormy.

It was dark by the time we finished... we turned on the sprinklers to water the flowers... the boys had fun running through them in their clothes.

Here's the finished garden. We still have to put mulch down, so I don't have to spend more time weeding...
5 comments:
I think it looks great!!!! I love the pictures of the boys with the earth worms. That is totally some thing Jack would get into!
Woo Hoo! It looks beatiful! Don't you LOVE to step back and admire the beautiful work you have done! I love it! We need to do the same! Fun Fun!
So much lovely work, then I stepped in it the next day, sorry!
looks like a great day. Hope Wormy is enjoying his new home!
Steve,that is a nice flower bed...come and do ours.
Mom
Post a Comment