Em stole our camera and took about 10 self portraits... so when I was looking through the pics one day there were all of em's cute faces... here are a few of my favorites.
That's hilarious! Seriously, we had to get Sadie one of those kid digi cameras for christmas because she took over my purse camera! The pics I would get off of that were hilarious, the TV, her foot, the dog, Lucy. It was always an adventure!
I just love this. My sister has a case of the "love to take pictures of self" disease. We find pictures of her all the time on our memory card once we get back from a trip home. She is so ridiculous ha ha.
6 comments:
Okay, that 3rd one is totally cracking me up. What a ham!
Oh...she is OBVIOUSLY related to me. That a girl Em! :)
That's hilarious! Seriously, we had to get Sadie one of those kid digi cameras for christmas because she took over my purse camera! The pics I would get off of that were hilarious, the TV, her foot, the dog, Lucy. It was always an adventure!
So funny, I love when the kids get a hold of the camera!
I just love this. My sister has a case of the "love to take pictures of self" disease. We find pictures of her all the time on our memory card once we get back from a trip home. She is so ridiculous ha ha.
Christine has left her mark with Emily!
Mom
Post a Comment