Saturday, March 29, 2008

HAPPY EASTER




Here are pics from Easter. I couldn't get a good one of the kids... Austin kept making these weird faces (it didn't help that he was eating jelly beans during this photo shoot) and finally he smiled and Em was showing too much leg and making a weird face! :) Oh well, cute kids anyway... Happy Easter!

7 comments:

Dave said...

I love the first one.
Noah and Austin look funny with their heads shaved.

Colleen said...

Their hair!!! SAD!!! You have to grow Austins back. VERY cute!

Christine said...

Austin has NO hair! Like NONE!! And Emily lost a tooth!..and I love Austin's crazy faces..esp in the first pic!

Monson Family said...

Those are so cute! You know, I feel your pain with the whole not cooperating together. But then I love them because it shows their personality and it makes them feel more real! So I think they are too cute! And I love their shaved heads! Do you just love to feel their hair!?! I love the feel of a little boys shaved head! They look so adorable!

Rachel said...

What cuites, I love Austin's bald head!

Heather Guymon said...

Ok im dying laughing at that first picture. Austin's face is so hilarious! I love your kids!!!

Gardner said...

Very nice pics. Thanks for sharing.